Monday, June 21, 2010

Back to the beach...

Virginia Beach that is... Yep, it looks like we'll be moving across the country (again!) some time around March of next year. Although Virginia Beach isn't my favorite place in the world, it happens to be where Bobby's top job choice is located. I'm really excited for him and am trying to remember the things that we did like about the area such as....ummm....well I'm sure I'll come up with a few before the big move. Ha!

We'll be in VB for at least three years but could easily stay as many as six. After having moved three times in the past three years, the thought of staying put is actually quite scary. Packing and moving can be exhausting, frustrating, and annoying but it's also very exciting! I love change and exploring new places. Staying put for this amount of time will allow us to actually set in our roots though so, putting my A.D.D aside for a while, we're very much looking forward to buying our first home! I'm sure that will provide me with enough things to keep me busy for at least a year, right? :)

1 comment:

  1. The good thing about VB...we're here! We are so excited y'all are coming. Come stay with us anytime to come house hunting :).
    Shanna

    ReplyDelete