Well it's official....according to the social security office I am now Lara Deppisch. I got my new SS card in the mail on Friday but I still find it a bit strange when I see it written out. I'm getting better about introducing myself as Lara Deppisch but I'm sure many clients now think I'm a bit
slow when I call them and say, "Hi! This is Lara Bur ummmm Deppisch." There have also been a receipt or two signed Lara Burppisch. Hopefully I'll figure it out sooner or later!
However, on the day I officially became a Deppisch, I also officially became a true Bursch. Yes...it happened...I finally got glasses. Growing up I considered myself very lucky to be the only one in the family without specs. But, thanks to my laptop and ok....maybe I am getting a
little older, I am now the new proud owner of this stylish pair. No pictures of me with four eyes yet....baby steps!
No comments:
Post a Comment